My Marriage Is Great
The reason why I write my book,“My Marriage is Great,” is that our new generation girls and boys cannot maintain a healthy and long-lasting marriage. According to the statistics, the divorce rates have increased tremendously within the last few years. This is a world-wide trend and a subject that requires a close analysis.
In my book, I will explain from different angles the keys to a happy relationship and family life. When we study happiness from different angles, we see that the key is in fact insideus. It is not outside of us. If we can comprehend before getting married that the answer to happiness can be found inside us, we may choose to marry not only to find “love” but also to create a happy and long-lasting family life.
In our modern era, women also participate in the production process. In other words, male and female roles have changed. Males and females both play an active and equal role in home and professional life. However, there are also tragic marriage examples, in which women feel subordinated. There are young girls who are sold to older men under the name of “marriage.” There are wives who are subject to domestic violence frequently.
My book, “My Marriage is Great,” is written for the modern educated men and women who believe in the equality of women and men and who wish to make right decisions for their family life.
The biggest problem of most marriages today is that we blame the “others” for our faults. Please know that you will not solve your problems by giving this book to your spouse and by saying: “ this book is just for you. Read it and change yourself ”. Know that you cannot train or change anyone else other than YOURSELF. We should understand that everybody should read this book in order to help themselves and to improve their relationships.
You will realize that most of your problems will be resolved when you enlighten your inner self and when you find the roots of the difficulties you face within yourself.
INSIDE THE BOOK:
- THE CHARMING PRINCE AND PRINCESS
- IN ORDER TO HAVE THE LIFELONG CONTINUING MARRIAGES
- MARRIAGE FROM A SOCIOLOGICAL VIEW
- ACTIVE LISTENING – STARTING CONVERSATIONS
- PASSIVE LISTENING
- RESPECT AND ABILITY TO BE SILENT
- ANGER MANAGEMENT
- ABILITY TO EMPATHIZE
- ME – FIRST ME
- 3 LOVE LANGUAGES
- 5 LOVE LANGUAGES
- MARRIAGE FROM A PSYCHOLOGICAL VIEW EXPECTATIONS
- OUR SUBCONSCIOUS AFFECTS OUR LIVES
- FAMILY VARIATIONS
- MEN - WOMEN MODELS – FROM THE OLD PATTERNS
- WE CAN LEARN TO BE OPTIMISTIC
- TO LIVE AT THE MOMENT
- MARRIAGE FROM AN ECONOMICAL VIEW
- THE BUDGET LEVEL OF TWO FAMILIES AND THEIR SUPPORT FOR THE YOUNG COUPLE
- BUDGET: WHEN THEY ARE SINGLE AND AFTER MARRIAGE
- THE REAL PROBLEM OF THE MARRIAGE: CREDIT CARDS
- THE ANTIDOTE OF CREDIT CARD - DEBIT CARD
- THE COMMON FAMILY BUDGET = LOVE
- MARRIAGE FROM A PHYSIOLOGICAL VIEW
- SEXUALITY WITHIN MARRIAGE
- NOT TO HAVE ANGER MANAGEMENT WILL RUIN THE SEXUALITY
- BUDGET EXPENDITURES WILL RUIN THE SEXUALITY
- THE IDEA THAT MOTHER RAISES THE CHILD WILL RUIN THE SEXUALITY
- THE OTHER SUBJECTS WHICH ARE VALUABLE FOR THE FAMILY HAPPINESS:
- YOGA CHAKRAS
- FENG-SHUI: The energy of the area that we live In Is Important
- HAND YOGA – MUDRA
- EGO - THE PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
- WE LEARN TO LOVE AND VALUE OURSELVES
- IF - Rudyard Kipling
- CHILDREN MEAN RESPONSIBILTY
- THE NEW GENERATION INDIGO-CRYSTAL CHILDREN